Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cafe World Cheats That Work – Are Bots an Option?

Café World is possibly one of the most popular online games at the moment. This simple facebook flash game certainly has taken the world by storm! The trouble is, if you’ve just joined the game, it’s difficult, if not impossible, to catch up to the people who’ve been playing for months!

That’s probably why Café World cheats that work are such a big search term out there! Now, I’ve done articles about Café World cheats that work, and there are some out there. They can be complex, and if you get caught using one of the Café World cheats that do work, as opposed to those that don’t, you could get banned from the game.

But what about bots? In my quest to check out all the Café World cheats that work, I decided to find out more.

What Is a Bot?

As opposed to Café World cheats that work (and those that don’t!) bots are little programs that play the game for you when you can’t. That means that when you use a bot, you can play 24/7. Even the top players out there can’t do that, and it means you can level up faster, and make more money.

What Are the Risks?

Just as the Café World cheats that work come with a risk, so do bots. They might make game play completely effortless, but if you’re caught using one, you will get banned from the game forever. Some bots claim to be undetectable, but I’ve never actually tried myself – I know from experience that what people claim and what’s true differs, and I don’t want to get banned!

Then again, there’s also the issue of automation. Sure, Café World cheats that work and bots can help you beat your friends (or enemies) at the game, but they require no skill, and you don’t even have to play the game. Now, call me crazy, but I thought playing the game was what it’s all about!

Personally, I don’t bother with Café World cheats that work, bots, or any other sneaky tricks. I’ve bought the best guide to Café World that’s out there, and I don’t NEED them. What you do is up to you, but whatever that is, make sure it’s legal, and you don’t get banned!