Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cafe World – How to Avoid Your Restaurant Rating From Dropping

If you’re a fan and an avid player of Café World, then you’re probably always on the look for tips and tricks in Café World. How to avoid having your restaurant rating drop when you’re not playing is one of the best I’ve discovered lately, and here is what I found.

* There are several ways to get a good restaurant rating in Café World. How to do it depends on one thing: service.
* One of the best Café World how tos about avoiding a dropping restaurant rating that I’ve read is to remove your doors when you leave the game. That way, no customers will be able to come to your café, and you won’t anger them by not serving them!
* If you want to use this trick with Café World, how to achieve it is quite simple. Click on ‘customise’ in the game menu. This is the icon that is chair shaped. Click your doors, and drag them off the screen. Without doors, your café is closed. When you come back, just replace them!
* Another clever Café World how to that I’ve encountered out there on the world is to slow customers down as they walk to their tables. That gives you more time to prepare and serve food. Use dividers and furniture as obstacles to make them take a little longer to get seated.
* My final Café World how to for restaurant ratings: arrange your tables in a U shape, with your stoves at the open end of the U. It’ll be easier for your waiters to reach tables to serve food, and you’ll have more happy customers.



For every Café World how to I’ve found that works, I’ve found plenty that don’t. I decided to get the real secrets, and bought Café World Domination. If you want to know everything there is to know about getting ahead legally in the game, then I’d suggest you do the same.